Sunday, November 23, 2008

Kenny Loggins Concert


This Wednesday I went to a Kenny Loggins concert at the Covey Art Center (doing my part to support Provo City and the local art center). It was a great concert, with a lot of good music. I have to say though, the most entertaining part was the "groupies" who would yell things out to him like "your amazing", "we love you", etc. One lady went on about how she had met him years ago at a concert and he offered her some backstage passes (probably to get her to shut up). After the show, when I was using the restroom, this lady was "prepping" to see Kenny Loggins. She was a grown women acting like teenager girls do for the Jonas Brothers. I'd never act like that (well maybe if it was Tim McGraw).

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Yup, your a closet groupie! So glad to see your blog up and going. Didn't know you felt that was about Tim. Mine would be the other Kenny. . . not Rogers . . . Chesney. Yum.