The girls and I along with Grandma Cindy, Aunt Michelle and cousin Ally were grateful we were able to go to Disneyland this year. It had been 4 years since our last girls trip to Disneyland. It was fun that Tayla and Ally were willing to play "dress up". Kayley and Bryawna said it would "throw off their grove" if they dressed up. Guess their too cool for that (as you can see from their High School Musical hats).
We spent 5 days in Disneyland, which we made good use of trying to see and do everything there is in both parks. There is one picture of Bryawna on the ground by Splash Mountain when she had all the fun she could handle for the day.
Duncan @ 8 Months
12 years ago






2 comments:
Disneyland was so fun! Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Your blog is so cute!
Love the hat girls. Has it really been four years? Man time flies fast. I hopefully will have a little princess next time you go so I won't be left behind. (That is not an announcement!) Thanks for the pics.
Post a Comment